Gamers are as serious about games as an account is for taxes! Gaming has now become a renowned part of our daily lives. Gamers would spend hours, even days playing one game without even blinking! Gaming in the form of online portals, Xbox, or PlayStation has changed the course of life especially in 2020. It’s not just a time pass anymore but rather much more.
Counter-Strike: Global offensive is one of the most played games of 2020. It has over 32 million online players and can also be played on XBOX 360, OS X, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation, and Linux. It’s basically a game of terrorists and counters terrorist attacks. There are various players that diffuse and plant bombs. There are different missions and various ways to accomplish them. You also have to secure locations, guard the hostages on the map while killing the terrorist. It’s a game of mix and match with everything keeping you on the edge of your seat. Killing and accomplishing a mission successfully also results in prizes which are also in the form of cash.
However, apart from having the skills and expertise in killing and playing Cs Go; there are of things to look into and it’s important to have the right tools to give you an edge making you a pro. It varies from FPS to mouse sensitivity. To the right gun to armor. Even little things like a headset count so you can hear your enemies creeping up on you. So let’s talk about how you can optimize your CS GO setting for your advantage like a Pro and ace the game!
- Display: this is highly important as no matter on which portal you choose to play, you can’t win and succeed unless your screen resolution is high and clear. You need to set an accurate and highest frame rate to have a smooth-running game without blurry effect or it getting stuck. It is advised to play in 16:9 ratio as it’s the most optimum one which allows your screen to be completely filled, giving you a better view of the battlefield. It’s also vital for accounts of Cs Go. For instance, the silver prime account is where the smurf universe allows you and gives you’re the full liberty to browse and chose an account that is ideal for you. You can even purchase it at a good cost and it’ll be ready and available for you in the game but will be effective if you can actually see it in the game properly again, right?
- DPI And eDPI: first let’s discuss effective dots per inch – eDPI, eDPI helps you aim and be precis. The average eDPI of Cs Go pros is 976 AWPER. To make sure your aim is targeted right you need DPI, which is the sensor of your game. DPI in Cs Go Pro is usually 500-600 as you don’t want the mouse to get over sensitive and make you lose control. Higher DPI can cause malfunction and low DPI can cause twitching hence to optimize your settings you can always change and set it in windows and your game settings.
- Sensitivity: this can make or break your game. It changes your experience in one goes if not set correctly. Mouse sensitivity is highly crucial hence make sure your mouse and your mousepad are of good company. Zoom sensitivity is also important as you need to change your view within minutes hence it refers to how quickly you aim while being zoomed in using rifles. The average zoom sensitivity is 0.996 for PRO AWPERS.
- Polling Rate, Acceleration, And Raw Input: A few settings you need to take off as a PRO you need to be fast hence the polling rate determines the rate of how fast and often a piece of information is sent to the PC. The best polling rate is between 700-100 Hz but also depends on your mouse. Are you ready for a secret? Acceleration is something that needs to be turned off! It affects your muscle memory and hence your aim. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Raw input will help you be secure and play your game without distraction from the outside world. Some pros keep their Raw Input off because there might be packet loss caused by it. If you keep it off, your windows sensitivity is an active factor in determining your eDPI.
- Refresh Rate: for a more professional game you need a higher refresh rate. It’s also necessary for Cs Go accounts like master elite and silver prime account. The higher the refresh rate the more fluent game. It will allow you to track your enemies more quickly and there will be fewer chances of missing a shot! The refresh rate also varies from PC to the software in the PC. Make sure to keep your PC updated and space in your RAM.